Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Snowy steps

Ghost city - Chelyabinsk.
Life makes a circle, life puts two parallel lines of my story together to make me New person. To add smth to Me. M-E. Seems to be so simple!
***

I've bought vitamins, valerianka & some stomach pills in pharmacy- eat all this stuff three times per day. You don't need to loose hand or leg to feel ruined.
***

Delegates are here. 25 people from NSU who broke my heart, each of them has a piece, a memory, a face-shot.

I'm almost crying now of feeling...full?
***

Things to remember:
- girl in cat-head which made me laugh loudly in the bus
- jokes at the faci meetings
- 50 people who are in the train Right Now & paid totally 16 000$ to come here. To pay back to them - is not about money. But If you don't feel important enough, see the numbers above.
***

Florian seems to be interesting & much more "my" person that I thought in the beginning.
***

3 people from AIESEC SPUEF got injured in the car accident. It MAY happen with my friends. Again - feel the life, my dear.

No comments: