Thursday, August 21, 2008

When Moscow is OK

As you know, it was raining hard yesterday. Nevertheless I crossed Triumpth square to find cosy sofa in the corner of so called "city cafe". Lesha is one of the best people to meet unexpectedly in the end of the working day, walk in the city, talk and create some stupid jokes (which definetly include kidding at each other).We walked down the Sadovoe ring, took on the way cookies in Volkonsky (fucking expensive, but really nice bakery on the corner) and two big cappuchino take-away in Coffee-house. Everything was eaten and drunk near the water of the pond where you should "never talk to strangers":) It seems to me that some of my friends are now in such beautiful mood when you almost found the way in life. I mean smth what you REALLY want to do, what makes you happy. Again, it's just a feeling (which in my case is more trustworthy than logic:)So, Ira, Alexandra and Lesha, I wish you all the luck, confidence and inspiration. I DO love when people are "at the right place" (I even physically feel other's happiness).
This is the moment - when you walk in wet and warm evening, when you have favourite places and stories to remember, when you have cup of coffe in your hand, when you are in the beginning of smth new. That is the moment when Moscow is OK.
***

Another thing is about love (in the meaning "relationships") Yes, it has always been "another thing" for me. Less important. Even with "minus". Even with "no-no-no" in my head when I think about "we". I easily live and smile, and fall in love with people, places, teams, etc. etc. But however I never wanted to be associated with somebody or something. Strange.
***

And I just understood that I didn't make a haircut, but I have cut my hair. The difference is in creating smth new or deleting smth old.

No comments: