Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Few minutes after Mrksh sunset

Sunny Marrakesh makes my face a bit red - I finished sunscreen and haven't bought new one. So if I forget to buy it tomorrow, soon the face will be the same colour as all the buildings.

About one month is left, I still have some things to see, some things to finish, some stories to add to my traveller's journal. And I already miss the country, I could imagine myself renting an appartament, driving motorbike and spending evenings near the ocean. I don't know what Russia has for me as an experience, I am even scared, to tell you the truth.

The whole day was spent for walking, cooking and zero thinking. I went to bed at 5 am because couldn't stop reading "The kite runner" which Alyssa left to me. The book that made me cry at every 20th page, that helped me understand how much I have learned in Morocco, that again brought the topic of orphans - it is kind of too much for the past 2 weeks. First Anya, then me, then Pasha, now the book. But when I have smth BIG in mind, I feel more secure about my personal future. Because it is more important - WHY to live than where. I mean this answer 'why' helps me to fight for 'where' and 'what to eat'.

No comments: