Friday, March 16, 2007

Back to Moscow

Friday evening, all plans for the week have "done" status. Mission is completed.
And I have NO IDEA what to do next two days. I promised myself not to work (you know, some ppl practice meditation, me - not working on weekends).
***

Yesterday I experienced few things:

- drinking beer online with Ira & discussing male part of IPM. Nice. Question about my personal life (or its absence) is here again.
- reading blogs of people whom I now know personally. Sometimes wanted to cry, sometimes to hug.
- talking to Marina about religion. I want to read the main Books of three religions. Cause now I still can't define my attitude.
***

Marina & Katya left for Expro. Chat with Victor. They are brilliant. They are stubborn. They will miss their countries. They'll understand how much they need & miss parents, friends. How important that somebody loves you. What means to give 100%. To be tired. To paint the walls in our flat. To cry together. To feel Russia. To be afraid. To be responsible. To be themselves.
***

Back to my weekend. No work. No movies-all-day-long. No msn.
Have no fucking idea what I will be doing.

No comments: