Friday, March 30, 2007

Dreaming the sunrise

New post in ten days. And topic is almost the same. I'm again working at night. But that's not the reason I'm writing.
It'll be a bit about people. A LOT about people. Only about people.
When it becomes too difficult to keep eyes open at 3 a.m., I start thinking about those whom I love. Who are may be far from me. Or few hours by train. I imagine their faces, their voices, I imagine them being happy. And that's make life a bit easier.
The reason I'm writing here is that they don't know how much I love them, how much I just want to hug, to look attentively at the faces, to close eyes and listen to the sound of voice.
I don't tell a lot "I love you". Why?
***

Thanks for Ira (and I have no idea, how you've found this blog, darling:) for reminding this famous Steve Jobs' speach. There are some things which I hate because they are too common for aiesecers. Kind of a "list of wise things". 7 habits & other-shit-you-must-read-see-do-before-you-become-exaiesecer. And CEO of Apple2, may be? Or not?
I value experiences. He created Apple at his parent's house. What did YOU already do. What are the thing you have been fighting for? Why are YOU the hero, the person who are right guy to make these kind of speaches?
But anyway Jobs is awesome.
***

2,5 hours of meeting with a guy who suppose to teach us to think in a different way. To use approach which'll allow us to solve basic problems. I don't like his shirt. And trousers were too short. Does this mean anything? Or smart & successful person not necessary is good looking & stylish? The answer is obvious. And, yes, I'm guilty in paying a lot of attention to the appearance (top 3 guys-who-are-perfect-in-official-clothes: Sasha Annaev, Dey & Deniss).
***

Next ten days will show a lot. Marina was right, the middle of April will be hot.

2 comments:

Alexander Annaev said...

Hi Nastya!

Thank you for the compliment. I hope this feature is good for a guy :)

Sasha

Unknown said...

hahaha! i don't remember how I found you, but I actually did! And that's good :), don't take Jobs, Senge and-all-the-other-smart-stuff too seriously. still, just because something is too popular it doesn't lower its value :)))
one more person to add to the perfect-look-in-a-suit - Ralph!!!