Thursday, April 5, 2007

A.R.

Even doing something the-first-time-ever I want to be excellent.
I simply HATE not being able to perform, I hate feeling "I can't".
This week I was writing text for Annual Report. 24 pages in Russian and English. I'm not satisfied, for sure. I think I could ask somebody for feedback. I could write better.
It was the first time when I tried it.
So, the main learning from the process is "enjoy the learning process":)
***

About two amazing personalities who read my blog.

I like to talk to Ira. She supports me when I behave the Most Stupid Girl in the world: feel guilty because can't save the world right now. "Supports" - I mean that she tells me "stop it! life is beautiful". I love when she is emotional and says smth like:
"pri etom po otdelnosti oni zamechatelnye liudi, a vtroem oni pridurki..."


Sasha is the person whom I'd really like to work with. And his essay is the only brilliant thing in the shit I call "annual report". Sasha is the person whom I learn from. Whom I haven't seen since NY party "blue sofa".

2 comments:

Alexander Annaev said...

Настя, прямо таки засыпала комплиметами... Я смущен, но спасибо! Давай встретимся на следующей неделе, а?

Anastasia said...

Давай, Саш, я с удовольствием:)
Ты на MTS не приезжаешь, кстати? А то, может, там и увидимся...