Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Evolution

Once, my friend and teacher told that she didn't really notice me when I approached her for the first time.

"Nothing special, not really beautiful kid.". - Yeah, I never been a princess. Neither now:)

"But then I saw that kid has amazing eyes." - I reacted first like "at least something". but then, looking at kids while working at school I understood what she ment. There are not so many kids who look and see. Sense of reality and reflection of personality comes later.

Here is the evolution of myself from 1,5 till 23:)

In early childhood I was very active, smily, healthy child. I didn't like photos but now love myself at this picture with blue dress with plums. Here I am 1,5 years old.















At 2 (what a surprise!) I was read-haired boy. Yes, picture is made at New Year performance where I most likely was "guy-character", but I wonder if people on the streets called me "he"?
















At 3 I was a girl already. Quite nice one. Still didn't like to be at pictures.

















And at 4 I'm lady. I was fighting for the role of squirrel at NY'89 party (they tried to force me to be a christmas tree as I was quite tall already. Who cares - I was just nice big squirrel).
















And just to compare - 20 years later. (I haven't become more beautiful and sometimes think and behave like 3 years old boy, preffer animals to trees, fight for what I want and usually take pictures instead of being present on them.) aha, I'm back to my 1985 haircut:)












No comments: