Friday, September 19, 2008

People

It's Friday evening, I'm sitting at my P&G desk still talking to Marina about love. There is big question "How should I behave?" being asked by "female leadership" of former MC, which has millions of answers - logical, proven, well-known. And only one right: live, don't be afraid to feel. I'm extremely boring with this, I know, but today, in the break at the kitchen I noticed that I write in a different way to my blog (russian one): I describe facts much more than before but there is almost nothing that makes my heart beat faster, that makes me feel again and again as for the first time. "Power of minds" is extremely interesting thing to explore, but I didn't write short stories for AGES, eventhough heroes were usually not real and a bit stupid:)

***
And yes, I'm going to Morocco for 6 months.











And everything that happened to me seems to be so right!

1 comment:

Marjam said...

Please, babe, continue being "boring", love it! Will we see each other soon?

Big hug!