Thursday, November 20, 2008

Personal underground

I am back again. I cant type password from russian blog at this french keyboard, so it forces me to write in english again.
However, I checked the previous post qnd its quite logical to say that...

Nastya is in Morocco.

My plane landed on Sunday, 4 days ago. First thing that I saw getting off the Ryanair plane was a palm tree. Small airport of Fez, decorated with traditional mosaic and the sunset. Eventhough I didnt get any message from Youssef and didnt know if anyone gonna meet me, it was not important at all. I am here.
The inner solitude which I feel from Frankfurt is still disturbing me; making me do stupid stuff (you know that I was just downloading UNESCO Educational reports at my first day in the office? Thats it.), it sometimes feels like being soooo lonely. More than I could ever imagine.
No-no, I am not complaining at all, but this "silent" period which I always have in the beginning of something new THIS TIME is different. Because there are no usual things around, at least one, which could be my life vest before I learn how to breath again.

People speak french, fast, move around, loud, extremely familiar (here is the proof to my theory that I dont make difference between people, treat them equally, feel that we all are from one huge "human tribe").
I have AIESEC re-integration period, which means that I need new ends to tie with sensitive ones that I have still from my "old AIESEC life". Oh, God, I could not imagine that someone may change so much, may feel himself more mature and lost at the same time.

Take your time, babe, take one more moroccan mint tea, let the sun play on your face, wear sunglasses in order not to get early wrinkles.

Ah, people, before you go and try stuff, before you open your heart, before you stay still, look, listen, forgive, stop judging others and yourself you will never get an answer.
What is the answer?

The answer, asalways, is love. You know, when Super Hero saves the world, there is the moment when the world is just saved and right after, in few seconds, comes husge, screen-size love. I saved the world already. Dear viza God (we have strong relations with you), follow the logic, please.
***

People are dark-heared, curly, girls are beautiful. I bought some food, feel better, dont miss the Love so much any more.

No comments: