Friday, November 28, 2008

Small notes

When I was crossing square this morning, right in the middle I noticed a small white kitten with red and grey spots. Three-colores cats are usually "girls". So I saw little girl-kitten in Rabat, a bit lost, but enjoying, jumping, exploring.
***

After I changed my last 20 euro and was crossing street on the way to the bus stop, the first thing I saw was green advertisment on the building "kinesthetic therapy" (or smth similar), yeah, I should spend my 216 dihrams for it. I hope it is the place, where nice people hug you, "gladiat po golove i cheshut za ushkom".
***

I have no idea how I look like - there is no lights in bathroom and the only mirror we have is there. So I check my makeup only looking in car mirrors on the street. And I dont know if I am already fat or still have chance:)
***

I was flying from Germany with Ryanair, so had 15 kg limit for my luggage. You can guess, that I dont really have clothes here.
***

Magic is all around! And here comes the note for "harry potter" fans: traditional morrocan clothes is smth like "robe" from HP - it is long, the same for men and women, you wear it on your clothes and it has "kapushon" (sorry for russian), so when its windy or cold, or raining half of the city looks like wizardz:)
***

And the last note is for Sidorova
Yesterday, going by bus to the office I have noticed a white horse on the field. Today there were two "baby-horses" with her. So peacful and beautiful.

No comments: