Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Lessons

So. I am still in Marrakesh and I am much better. Two lazy evenings with Harry Potter books and I feel more or less "whole" again. Besides reading HP I was leading LC meeting in Menara, planning with EB, saw the main square at noon and at night, visited palace and Menara itself. And also did some online job. "Give yourself time" works pretty well, I just need stop feeling guilty for this sometimes.

People in Russian MC are AMAZING, and - refering to on of November posts - they have gender balance and THIS is the answer on the question "what does country needs". It needs balance. Stop going to extremes, we all built quite sustainable and healthy organizm and can invest in smth else than "saving someones asses".


Ok. Enough. I am going to sleep and you can enjoy few pics made by LCPs cell phone camera (I took only Lomo, so my weird pics will be later)

No comments: