Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cold evening in Rabat

New Year has started with quite a few love stories, the feeling that I love someone so much follows me on a rainy day in a bus to suburb, in our cold flat when I am staying home because I am sick, when I am chatting in a strange mix of english and french with shopkeeper whom we always buy bread from. This feeling has a lot in common with grattitude to God for being alive, for having one more second, one more day, few words from the other side of the ocean...

If you ask, how much time in Morocco before...to personal, sorry.

So, almost 2 months I am here, so far it has been new, amazing, difficult, cold, soft, funny, "nice" - we call it that way, right, kid? "Cool" - and this way, right, Simo?

Connections - this is the right word. I am lost in all these threads which tie us together, I dont remember who belongs to whom and it finally makes everything easier: here is me, here is world, I love you, world.

The story about our live in Morocco is on the way - with all its cocktails, all hugs, all sunsets, all tears, all walks through medina.

No comments: