Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sun is back!

I love sunday morning in Rabat - when the streets are empty and white city is full of sun.
I feel better, finally, so can take Yulia to medina, look for the prices in dance academy and prepare for the PROPER new year celebration (russian style) tomorrow or on tuesday.
Life is getting better, after a week of being sick, a bit disappointed and simply freezing in appartement without central heating.
It seems that I am starting to teach english next week (hopefully!) so will have a bit of extra-money and valuable experience (which I must get if I want to start my own school in future).
On Tuesday I met one of the alumni, who works in media agency - 2,5 hours talking about media, western sahara issue, documentaries, photography, movies. It seems that I take for granted all the amazing people and discoveries I met and faced in Morocco.

Anya told that fairy-tale needs another chapter, so i wrote it yesterday (extremely ego-centric, as usual), but the important shift is that the end of one story is actually the beginning of another one. It doesnt necessary require from the hero the CHANGE. There is no 'new life in 2009', every day is a change.

No comments: