Saturday, August 11, 2007

Spagetti with garlic

Again here. It was advice from Marjam to make this blog more "alive".
I hate my writing in english, but it's the only way to see h0w small is my vocabulary and how much I should practice. If I want one day to write something except AIESEC manuals.
It was long and boring introduction. Sorry for that, Marjam, probably you thought it'd be better:)
***

Chatting with Ira always brings me some positive emotions:
- discussing top-10 IPM guys with beer, sitting in two different countries
- hugging virtually, althoug I know, that when girl says "I want somebody hugs me" she doesn't mean me:)
- remembering one-year-ago Poland, long way from dorm to plenary, short phrases, rain...

There are some people who make me smile and believe in myself. Why not everybody does?
***

Deniss just moved to the new flat. Hope, he can see mountains from the window. Just because I know it'll make him feel good. You see, there are moments when I'm so positive that just want to spread it around. A bit of sleep, few conversations and sunny day. That's it.
And I'll even notice the hands touching my shoulder when I'm sad, I'll feel how much I want to dance doesn't matter how good I am in dancing, how easy I can tell...
***

Turkey seems to happen in a week. We still don't have money (issues with bank accout) and I have no idea how to borrow more than 13000 euro from alumni. Shit.

No comments: